Friday, June 19, 2015

my office

Today I also finished working on my office/art room.

I divided it on 2 parts.














Right side is for my illustrations, animation and graphic design/motion media computer, and I use it when I have custom order, of for fun.
I also have there my sawing machine, and all props for my sawing craft when I have mood for it.














and yes, yesterday I saw there the nightwear for Shelby :-)














In the left side of the room is my cozy nest for all kind of painting with pencils, watercolor, acrylics, and even oil.



























All artworks have to be a small size. My big size  painting activities are going on in my huge bathroom(photo to show is coming soon)

Oh... here is also place for my little puppy Shelby :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment